Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More mobile Games

I couldn't get the idea of mobile games out of my head, so I thought I'd jot down a few more.

Random rate, where you take a picture of someone, guess there score and send it to a series of friends your social network and see how close you get to the average.

You could use it in LARPing, but once "combat" has begun, it's all done through the computer.

You could play 'tag'. A bunch of people that are going to be in an area sign up, one person is it, when they get close to someone else, then they are it. the last person it looses, the person the computer chooses to be it needs to be tagged again. I have it on good authority, My 10 and 8 year olds, that tag backs aren't aloud.

Same thing, only with hide and sneak.

and of course, Delta Apple..but I don't need to explain that one.

No comments:

What I mean by 'Idea'

By 'Idea' I mean something practical. This might be an improvement or something new but it should be practical.
For example:
"We should all have jet packs."
While a great idea, it's not very practical.
If I had an idea on how to improve the thrust/weight ratio, then that would be a practical idea. That being the only real problem that would need to be solved for jet packs.