Saturday, July 5, 2008

Gutter trap doors

I know, I know Another gutter post.

Why doesn't the bottom of the gutter unhook and swing open? Just needs a rubber seal , some hinges and a latch.
Each piece is about 4 feet long. You just use a broom stick to push the latch, and the bottom of the gutter swings open. You hose it off, snap it back up, go to the next piece. No more limbing on the roof!

For the down poor parts we would put a door in that you could open to easily run a snake up or down in to get those pesky clogs.

No comments:

What I mean by 'Idea'

By 'Idea' I mean something practical. This might be an improvement or something new but it should be practical.
For example:
"We should all have jet packs."
While a great idea, it's not very practical.
If I had an idea on how to improve the thrust/weight ratio, then that would be a practical idea. That being the only real problem that would need to be solved for jet packs.