Saturday, January 24, 2009

Are Wii developers intentionally missing the boat?

once again another game comes out for a console besides the Wii first. I wonder if this due to the average age of new game developers? Developers looking at whats cool to their recently departed teen years and using that to drive their business decisions instead of just looking at who is selling the most consoles. People can discussed it's graphics, but the market seems to be wanting Fun before Looks. And Wii games are fun.

What I really like about Nintendo is the number of games they have for young kids. As a parent and a gamer I want to enjoy gaming with my kids.

No comments:

What I mean by 'Idea'

By 'Idea' I mean something practical. This might be an improvement or something new but it should be practical.
For example:
"We should all have jet packs."
While a great idea, it's not very practical.
If I had an idea on how to improve the thrust/weight ratio, then that would be a practical idea. That being the only real problem that would need to be solved for jet packs.